CashFlow Investing is based on the Concept by Mr Robert Kiyosaki, where the Strategies/Mindset of Investing formulated Primarily for Cashflow collection, Secondarily for Capital Gains.

I see it as a business model similar to "Insurance", "Vehicle Rental", "Property Rental". Where you manage/own assets which generates Cashflow Income on a consistent, shorter term, manageable, predictable & acceptable basis.

It is not a Get-Rich Quick, One-Time jackpot kind of strategies where you can retire quickly, but a consistent system which I use personally which will & can replace your working Income over time, leading to Retirement.


Caution - Formulated Systematically to lead to Retirement in 8 years.

Thursday, December 11, 2014

13th TRADE (11/12/2014)

Hello Champions,

Remember the last position I have on DRYS, targeting my possible entry at $1.50 which was trading above $1.51 when I placed my trade. It has been trading below $1 few days ago, making this 'Asset' volatile.

I did a new position to take advantage of the "bad" situation to squeeze more cashflow out on top of the regular "CASHFLOW TRIAD" system on 08 Dec, 2014. Collected another USD $302.22 nett Cashflow (ROI), adding to the previous amount of usd $437.22



 *Refer to disclaimer

No comments:

Post a Comment