CashFlow Investing is based on the Concept by Mr Robert Kiyosaki, where the Strategies/Mindset of Investing formulated Primarily for Cashflow collection, Secondarily for Capital Gains.

I see it as a business model similar to "Insurance", "Vehicle Rental", "Property Rental". Where you manage/own assets which generates Cashflow Income on a consistent, shorter term, manageable, predictable & acceptable basis.

It is not a Get-Rich Quick, One-Time jackpot kind of strategies where you can retire quickly, but a consistent system which I use personally which will & can replace your working Income over time, leading to Retirement.


Caution - Formulated Systematically to lead to Retirement in 8 years.

Thursday, November 21, 2013

DISCLAIMER

Disclaimer


- Any services relating/non-relating to all my blog postings involving corporations/brands/brokerages/banks has no direct relationship with myself, nor do I receive any forms of compensation/commission when their names/logo/brand are been mentioned in/during the blog posting.

- The Brand/logo/corporation names belongs to their own respective patents/copyright ownership, I do not own/affiliate any of them to my own.


- My goal is to provide interesting and valuable information for my readers, but I cannot make any promises or guarantees that these ideas are right for you personally, nor can I guarantee the merits, returns, or utility of any of my ideas. The key thing to remember here is that I am posting information that may or may not be suitable to your specific investment situation. 
Please consult your personal financial advisor for questions on the appropriateness of any of these ideas discussed/posted. The most important thing is to do your own research to come to your own conclusions. nothing I say and nothing on this site should be considered personal financial advice.

- Prior to making any investment decision you should consult with professional financial, legal and tax advisers to determine the appropriateness of the risks associated with such an investment. No assurance can be given that the objectives of a particular investment will be achieved or that an investor will receive a return of all or part of his or her investment. All investments involve the risk of loss, including the loss of principal. In no event shall I be responsible or liable for the correctness of any material used herein or for any damage or lost opportunities resulting from the use of such material.


22/11/2013 - Mark Ong

No comments:

Post a Comment